Thursday, October 13, 2011

Epson T13 could not pull the paper

I'm having problems with epson T13 is not able to pull the paper, that paper was originally interested in direct multiple sheets, but after a few sheets, the printer can not pull the paper at all. After browsing on google, most likely damage to the AFS although there are some opinions that say damage to the main board. Then I look for the presence of AFS Epson T13 on google, but then no one has been sold, and finally look for repairmen repairman did not have spare parts (printer unloading costs Rp 40,000). After a while the printer is idle, eventually I was looking back AFS Epson T13 and it turns out there are selling online on the net worth of 75 thousand. After I plug Alhamdulillah, the printer can walk normally ...... Here is a picture that I purchased AFS:

For how to disassemble and the pair is very easy, but be careful .... not to get broken ....
  oh yeah, in particular the Jayapura area, I have an AFS is still good, if there is a need to please comment below.